Here is everything you need to know to be a member of the World Wide Herd
- Why does it cost to attend?
“If you aren’t the customer, you are the product.”
At Nomad PHP, our product is learning opportunities. Since you are paying to attend, you know that you are buying the product, not becoming the product. We don’t share our list with anyone, period. You are a valuable member of the World Wide Herd, not a commodity we are trying to sell to someone else.
- I want to participate but the meeting times are not convenient.
Every meeting is recorded and you will be sent a link to download it so that you can watch it at you convenience.
- I like a couple of the topics, but not one each month. Are you going to kick me out if I don’t attend all the meetings?
You do not have to attend any meetings to be a member of the World Wide Herd. As long as you maintain your membership on this mailing list, you are a member. We will regularly prune the list, so make sure you open at least one email a month to remain a member in good standing.
- I get enough emails already, isn’t this just going to fill my inbox with more?
We send approximately 5 emails per month.
- One email every Tuesday. This is either a meeting announcement or a special message.
- One monthly newsletter. This goes out the weekend after the last meeting of the month.
We don’t sell the list, rent it out, loan it to anyone or trade it for beer. You have entrusted us with your email address and we hope to prove worthy of that trust.
If you have other questions, reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.